TRAVELERS SAYHear from previous traveler's about the benefits of People to
People travel.BUILD CONFIDENCEGAIN AN ACADEMIC EDGEGLOBAL READINESS
TRIPSCheck out specific trip itineraries.EUROPECountries: England, Ireland, Scotland, and WalesGrades: 6-8, 9-12Countries: Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and FranceGrades: 6-8, 9-12Countries: England, France, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Austria, and SwitzerlandGrades: 6-8, 9-12Countries: France, Italy, and GreeceGrades: 6-8, 9-12Countries: Italy, France, and EnglandGrades: 6-8, 9-12Countries: Spain and PortugalGrades: 9-12Countries: LondonGrades: 9-12Countries: Spain, France, and ItalyGrades: 9-12Countries: Italy, France, and SpainGrades: 6-8, 9-12Countries: Italy, and GreeceGrades: 6-8, 9-12Countries: England and FranceGrades: 5-6Countries: Ireland, Wales, England, and FranceGrades: 6-8, 9-12SOUTH PACIFICCountries: AustraliaGrades: 6-8, 9-12Countries: AustraliaGrades: 6-8, 9-12Countries: AustraliaGrades: 5-6Countries: Fiji, New Zealand, and AustraliaGrades: 9-12Countries: AustraliaGrades: 6-8, 9-12Countries: Australia and New ZealandGrades: 9-12ASIACountries: ChinaGrades: 6-8, 9-12Countries: JapanGrades: 6-8, 9-12NORTH AMERICACountries: CanadaGrades: 5-6Countries: Alaska, U.S.A.Grades: 5-6Countries: British Columbia and Alberta, CanadaGrades: 5-6CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICACountries: Costa RicaGrades: 9-12AFRICACountries: South AfricaGrades: 9-12
Student Ambassadors travel to all 7 continents.
Have questions about People to People or need help finding the right Student Ambassador experience? Our expert enrollment coordinators are standing by to help you find the right educational opportunity.
To request a call (within 2 business days):
Attend a People to People Student Ambassador Programs online information meeting and let us bring over 50 years of international travel experience to your doorstep. You'll:
80% of Student Ambassador Alumni get into their first choice college.
- Learn more about your unique educational opportunity from our Ambassador Programs admissions team
- Discover how a Student Ambassador journey can give your child an academic edge
- Hear about our 50-year heritage of creating global citizens
Our online information meetings are the next best thing to meeting us in person!
Upcoming online information meetings:
On-Demand Meeting - National
Space on our Student Ambassador delegations is limited and applications are being submitted every day. Don't miss your chance to travel during the 2015 travel season.
Need help finding the right trip? Apply over the phone with one of our expert enrollment coordinators. Let them help you find the educational journey of a lifetime.
Know exactly which program you are interested in?
If you have a Personal Invitation Number you can enter it in the Apply Now section of our main site.
Don't have a Personal Invitation Number?
If you don't have a Personal Invitation Number select the program you are interested in through our simple Find a Trip section of our main site.
The 2013 Webinar Attendance Award Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The 2013 Webinar Attendance Award Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") may only be entered in or from the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
- To enter the Sweepstakes. To enter the 2013 Webinar Attendance Award Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"), go to ptpmeeting.com/webinars during the Sweepstakes Period (as defined below) to: (i) register for a live webinar presented by People to People Ambassador Programs Informational Meeting webinar series and held at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time on September 16, 2012; September 30, 2012; October 14, 2012; October 28, 2012; November 11, 2012; or December 2, 2012 (each a "Webinar"); (ii) complete the official entry form by providing your name, email address, city, state, zip code, and phone number; and (iii) verify that you are 13 years of age or older (your parent/legal guardian must register if you are not 13 years of age or older). As part of the registration process for the Webinar, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received between 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time on August 29, 2012, and 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on December 2, 2012 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). You do not have to attend a Webinar to win. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Limit one (1) entry per person per Webinar. Each attendance of a Webinar will be considered one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Ambassador Programs Inc., d/b/a People to People Ambassador Programs ("Sponsor") with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor and its advertising and promotions agencies are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, or stolen entries or transmissions or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic. Sweepstakes entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Eligibility. Only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico who are, at the time of entry, 13 years of age or older and full-time students in grades 5 through 12 in good standing at any public, private, or parochial school or home-schooled. Students currently enrolled in college courses, up to age 24, are also eligible. Entrants below 13 years of age may be required to provide written consent of a parent or legal guardian prior to entry. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor and its affiliates; its advertising and promotional agencies; its judging organization, manufacturers, or distributors of Sweepstakes materials; and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouses) and members of the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This Sweepstakes is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico.
- Prize details. Six (6) prizes (one prize per Webinar) each consisting of one (1) five hundred dollar ($500 USD) program tuition credit voucher to participate in an offered 2013 People to People Student Ambassador Programs trip ("Prize"). The Prize is a tuition credit only valid toward payment of the cost to participate in a 2013 People to People Student Ambassador Programs trip. Winner must travel on a People to People Student Ambassador Programs trip scheduled for summer 2013 or the Prize will be forfeited. Approximate retail value ("ARV") of each Prize: $500 USD. Total ARV of all Prizes combined: $3,000 USD. Prize cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize is not transferable. Winner is solely responsible for obtaining valid passports, identification, and any other documents necessary for travel relating to acceptance and use of the Prize. All travel will be subject to Sponsor's Booking Conditions and Terms and Conditions of Travel (available at peopletopeople.com/terms), as well as all other terms and conditions required to be agreed to by any other delegation members. If winner cannot travel on specified dates, Prize will be forfeited, and the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates. Winner will not receive the difference between the Prize value and the cost of the 2013 People to People Student Ambassador Programs trip selected by the winner, if any. The Prize may not be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. The Prize may not be applied to optional travel insurance, transfer fees, reinstatements fees, transfers to other offered programs, pre- or post-program extensions, upgrades, administrative fees, airline-imposed charges and fees, or merchandise. All federal, state, and local taxes and other tax obligations are the responsibility of the winner, or his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is a minor, as applicable. Winner should consult with his/her tax advisor for any tax obligations associated with the Prize. Sponsor will comply with all tax reporting requirements. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any portion thereof with a prize of equal or greater value. Winner may only win one (1) Prize regardless of the number of Webinars registered for and/or attended. If winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, Prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian. Allow 6–8 weeks for Prize delivery.
- Drawing and awarding of Prizes. Each winner will be determined in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received per Webinar. Drawing will be held on or about one (1) day after each Webinar takes place by representatives of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received for such Webinar. Potential winner will be notified by phone, email, or mail no later than one (1) week after each Webinar occurs. If potential winner cannot be reached within five (5) calendar days from the first notification attempt, if Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her Prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, then such person shall be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected at random among all remaining eligible entries. No compensation will be awarded upon Prize forfeiture. Winner (or if winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, winner's parent or legal guardian) will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within ten (10) days after notification is mailed, or Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Conditions. By participating, entrants and winner each agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, partners, and promotion and advertising agencies, as well as each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors (collectively, the "Released Entities"), from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever, including without limitation property damage, personal injury, damage, and/or death that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in this Sweepstakes or possession, acceptance, and/or use or misuse of Prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Winner hereby acknowledges that Released Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the Prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or any other cause outside of Sponsor's reasonable control. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
Use of winners' names; limitation of liability.
Winners agree that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winners' names, pictures, portraits, likenesses, addresses (city and state), biographical information, statements, and voices in any and all media throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and promotional purposes without further notice or compensation. ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY ARBITRATION. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF- POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEY'S FEES. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Washington, City of Spokane. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF THEIR TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of Spokane in the State of Washington. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may award Prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension or take such other action as Sponsor deems appropriate, in its sole discretion. Sponsor and its promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for: technical, hardware, software, telephone, or other communications malfunctions, errors, or failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; Website, Internet or ISP unavailability; unauthorized human intervention; fraud; or incomplete, garbled, inaccurate, or delayed computer transmissions or capture of entry information, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants, any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage an entrant's computer or system or limit an entrant's ability to participate in this Sweepstakes or affect the determination of the winners. No automatic, programmed, robotic, or similar means of entry are permitted; any such attempted form of entry is prohibited. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by tampering with the entry process, cheating, hacking, deception, other unfair playing practices (including, without limitation, the use of automated quick entry programs), or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and subject to federal, state, and local laws.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Winners' list; rules. For a list of the winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by March 15, 2013 to Sponsor, 1956 Ambassador Way, Spokane WA 99224, Attn. 2013 Webinar Attendance Award Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor. Ambassador Programs Inc., d/b/a People to People Ambassador Programs, 1956 Ambassador Way, Spokane, WA 99224.
- Tour operations. Ambassador Programs Inc., d/b/a People to People Ambassador Programs, is a Delaware corporation, qualified to do business in the state of Washington, with its corporate headquarters located in Spokane, Washington. Ambassador Programs Inc. is in the business of arranging and operating group student, athlete, and professional educational and exchange travel programs. Ambassador Programs Inc. is registered or is registering as a "seller of travel" in California (Reg. No. 2039729-20), Florida (Reg. No. ST36276), Hawaii (Reg. No. 0032984F1), Iowa (Reg. No. 798), Nevada (Reg. No. 2005-0051), and Washington (Reg. No. 601648165). Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by that state.